Monday, December 3, 2007

The end is nigh....

I would have to say that this learning journey has been a bit of a struggle for an over 50 like me who really prefers the outdoor life and has avoided having new age technologies in the home. But I like to think that I have an open mind and I was really keen to have a go at this Web 2.0 learning program. Somedays I just seemed to be fluffing about in the dark or going round in circles not making much headway and then discovered that others were having similar difficulties which made me feel not quite so inadequate. I have had quite a bit of help from friends and colleagues and occasionally I would have a break through which gave me immense satisfaction.
My children think I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to technology but having persisted through this Web 2.0 experience it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few "things" out there on the web that I could probably teach them now.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.......!!!
Phine

No comments: