Monday, December 3, 2007

I've caught up.....

I named my blog Katch up because I felt I started a little way behind as I was on holiday when everyone else got off the start line......actually, I found that to be an advantage as there was usually someone to ask when I couldn't understand something or make it work. Thanks to all who helped along the way, sometimes it was just a case of talking about it that helped it to click into place.....it was always good to know that others had been there before me and I will take great pleasure in helping those who are still toiling towards the finish. For me I'm happy to say that I made it before MIDNIGHT!!!!!! but only just.
Phine

2 comments:

Lorri'slog said...

Hi Katchup
Your blog looks good and reads well. For "an over 50 dinosaur" you have done well.
Congralulations!!!!!
Lorri

Sal's World said...

Well done Katchup....and here I was thinking you named yourself this because you loved hot dogs!!

It's only the beginning......